BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 11, 2011

Your the biggest fan


                                                           How do things get started?
Every melody begins with do, re, mi
Number starts in 1,2,3.
But your shine sparks like A.B,C
I grew up knowing that you’re an icon
A very famous one that I really adore
No one messes up on your shows everyday,
Coz’ you’re  so great and so incredible.

 They say I’m throwing a dilemma in a devils game
Coz’ I would never be like a star like you.
You saw me crying in an undefined sanctuary,
  Wipe my tears and said “you’re my sweet serendipity

Every time December  comes,
You always mark the 1st day of that month
It’s a very special day to me ‘coz it’s my birthday
And you always surprise me with your lovely smiles.

Eventhough  you shine like a diamond,
And everyone respects you as a teacher,
I am very lucky to call you as my mother.
I may can’t be like you someday,
Nay I’m your biggest fan

0 comments: